The Canadian Economy and the Freight Transportation Outlook for 2020
Canada’s economy grew at a modest pace during the initial stages of 2019. There are concerns about how it will perform during the balance of the year as Canada’s political leaders seek to conclude a revised trade agreement with the United States and Mexico while addressing various geopolitical challenges. This panel will discuss the Canadian and US economies and transportation industries in 2019 and share their expectations for 2020.Presented by:
- Scott Tilley, President, Tandet Group
- Stephen Laskowski, President, Canadian Trucking Alliance & Ontario Trucking Association
- David Ross, Managing Director, Global Transportation & Logistics, Stifel Financial Corp.
- Josh Nye, Senior Economist, RBC
- John G. Smith, Editor, Today’s Trucking
- Jim Bonsteel, Vice President of Transportation, Customs and Compliance – Global, Anixter