The always popular Shipper-Carrier Roundtable will discuss some of the most important issues facing the Canadian transportation industry. This will include the impact of ecommerce, driver shortages, ELDs, technology, regulatory changes and evolving shipper requirements. The panel will include three shippers and three carriers/logistics service providers.
- John Tenpenny, Editor, Canadian Shipper
- Tracey Raimondo, CCLP, Vice President, Sales and Logistics for Normandin Transit Inc.
- Ramsey Mansour, Vice President, Corporate Strategy and Marketing, Purolator
- Martin Pede, Manager Zinc Sales and Logistics, Hudson Bay Mining
- Charles Daharry, CCLP, Transportation Manager, Lowe's Canada
- Doug Sutherland, Vice President, Sutco Transportation Specialists