Table Topics (Moderated Roundtable Discussions on Selected Topics) – advance registration required/business card exchange in each group
This track will allow the attendees to participate in focused discussions on most of the major surface transportation sectors. There will also be a discussion group on the impacts of Canada’s new trade agreements. Each attendee coming to this track will be asked to pre-register for their preferred topic so there is room for them at the table. A moderator and a subject matter expert will lead the discussion at each table. A business card exchange will take place in each group.
Subject Matter Expert: Russell Polack , Vice President, Sales – U.S. at Day & Ross Freight
Subject Matter Expert: Ray Haight, Founder, Stack Up
Intermodal and Rail Transportation:
Subject Matter Expert: Andrew Fuller, AVP Domestic Intermodal, Sales & Marketing, CN Rail
Canada’s new Trade Agreements:Presented by:
Moderator: Bob Armstrong, CILTNA
- Ray Haight, Co-Founder & Partner, StakUp Inc.
- Robert James Armstrong, CITP, CMILT, President, Armstrong Trade and Logistics Advisory Services Inc. (ATLAS)
- Andrew Fuller, Assistant Vice President, Domestic Intermodal, CN Rail
- Russell Polack, Vice President, Sales - U.S. at Day & Ross Freight
- Dr. Bill Anderson, Director, Cross Border Institute, University of Windsor