- In 1980, Dave Corcoran began his career in Logistics with Nestlé Canada Inc.; within the Foodservice Warehousing Division. He became National Warehousing Manager in 2002 with responsibility for providing the strategic direction and leadership to warehousing across all sites. In 2008, he became Director, Transportation & Distribution. In this role, Dave was responsible for operational strategic planning, sustainability and improvement initiatives, among other responsibilities. He has a proven track record for driving results and in 2014 was given the added responsibility of the Import & Export
- Sud Malhotra, started his trucking career with first job in Risk and Compliance Management as Safety Consultant. To expand his vision in trucking, Sud has held the position of Safety and Compliance manager at Ameri-Can Systems – an asset-based operation based in Brampton, Ontario. At present he is associated with Powerbev Inc. as Fleet Manager. Sud got his credentials for different instructor trainings from Ontario Safety League which helped gain more expertise in the subject. He has always been an active promoter of road safety and holds the membership of different networking groups like
- James Johnstone is a seasoned transportation professional and strategic leader having held several senior leadership roles in the areas of Fleet Management, Intermodal and Over The Road Transportation. James is the Director of Transportation for Giant Tiger, an iconic Canadian retailer with over 250 stores across Canada and is responsible for the organizations international and domestic transportation programs.
- Genevieve’s background in Business Development and Operations Management prepared her to lead XTL’s continued growth throughout North America. She is driven to lead her company to provide a high-level of Customer Satisfaction, while maintaining a continued focus on productivity and unnecessary cost-reduction initiatives. Guided by the conviction that technology is the key to her company’s future success, she has embraced the latest technological advancements in fleet safety. Her continued focus on strategic investments for her business has brought XTL to an industry leading level with a
- Yves Provencher, Senior Business Development manager, Yves lead R&D and engineering teams over 30 years with the goal of accelerating implementation of new technology in the trucking industry throughout North America. He worked with all type of trucking companies from very large ones to owner operators. He understands how fleet owner approach new technology and how to successfully implement new technology.
- Jonas Hendrickson-Gracie is a Market Manager for the National Food & Retail portfolio in Domestic Intermodal at CP Rail. In this role, Jonas works with industry leaders such as Loblaw Companies Limited, Canadian Tire Corporation and TJX Companies on marketing and pricing strategy. Jonas has over six years of experience in the logistics and supply chain industry, having worked for Arnold Bros. Transport, Richardson International and Martin Brower Company of Canada. Jonas holds an MBA from the Lazardis School of Business and Economics at Wilfred Laurier University, with a double specializ
- Jessa Jennings is a Regional Vice President at Salesforce responsible for driving growth and customer success for the Canadian commercial business unit. Jessa has spent 10 years with Salesforce and has served in various business development, sales and leadership roles across both the US & Canadian markets. During this time she saw the company scale from 1,200 to 37,000 employees globally and grow from $1B to $10B+ in revenue. Jessa is passionate about building strong teams, challenging the status quo and empowering people with technology to do their best work. She currently resides in Vanc