- As an inspirational leader, Chris uses adaptation and collaboration to motivate teams. By craft he has a shared sense of purpose and a singular commitment to profit. Chris knows that workplace satisfaction and customer satisfaction go hand in hand. His journey in transportation includes stops in the fields of healthcare, home delivery, e-commerce, trucking and logistics.
- Ryan Sydor is a Regional Vice President at Salesforce.com. Salesforce is the world's #1 CRM platform helping customers deliver personalized, frictionless experiences across sales, service, and marketing. Ryan has over 5 years of experience at Salesforce, helping companies leverage technology to transform how they interact with their customers, partners and employees.
- With over 30 years of experience in the logistics industry, Bob has built a large global freight and broker network that utilized through 3 different brands at Canada Worldwide services. Bob’s expertise lies in custom logistics strategies, importing and global distribution. Bob Dean joined the Canada Worldwide Family group in 2016 and is the Vice President of SmarteFreight, the freight brokerage arm of the company. Before joining Canada Worldwide Services, Bob worked as a Transportation Solutions Consultant for 11 asset-based transportation companies building an impressive clientele with so
- Mike Ahart joined Omnitracs, LLC as Vice President of Regulatory Affairs in February of this year after spending nearly twenty years in trucking operations, with eighteen of those years working as an executive for a private carrier managing nearly 6,000 power units and as many refrigerated trailers. During his tenure, Mike served as Vice President of Finance before transitioning to Vice President of Transportation in 2006 where he took responsibility for centralizing fleet operations. Starting with safety, he established processes and policies to ensure fleet operations were compliant with r
- Norm Sneyd is the Vice-President of Business Development for Bison Transport in Mississauga. He joined Bison in 2008. Throughout his career, which spans over 40 years in trucking, Norm has been involved in various aspects of the industry including truckload and household moving. Norm started his career in the household moving industry with Canadian Pacific's moving division, which was the second-largest booking member of United Van Lines, with 10 operating facilities. Before joining Bison in 2008, he was President of Highland Transport, a truckload carrier in the Toronto area. Prior to t
- Zeinab Yousif is a labour and employment lawyer at Miller Thomson LLP. Zeinab provides practical and proactive advice on a wide range of labour and employment matters, including labour relations, employment standards, wrongful dismissals, human rights, workplace safety, investigations and other related matters. Zeinab represents clients before mediators, courts, and administrative tribunals and conducts workplace investigations. She also presents and provides training on workplace issues and writes regularly on labour and employment developments. Her goal is to deliver creative, timely, and co
- Yvette Lagrois, mentor to thousands of potential new Commercial Drivers entering the Trucking Industry for the first time and President of Ontario Truck Training Academy. Dedicated over 20 years, to honing and delivering truck training programs that put safety first. A 2019 Top-Women Owned Business award recipient from “Women in Trucking” and Identified as an Expert in Truck Training for a “Behind the Scenes” TV production to air on US and Canada Public Television next year. My employment journey started in the Insurance Industry. The Insurance Industry did provide me with a firsthand ac