- Yves Provencher, Senior Business Development manager, Yves lead R&D and engineering teams over 30 years with the goal of accelerating implementation of new technology in the trucking industry throughout North America. He worked with all type of trucking companies from very large ones to owner operators. He understands how fleet owner approach new technology and how to successfully implement new technology.
- Jessa Jennings is a Regional Vice President at Salesforce responsible for driving growth and customer success for the Canadian commercial business unit. Jessa has spent 10 years with Salesforce and has served in various business development, sales and leadership roles across both the US & Canadian markets. During this time she saw the company scale from 1,200 to 37,000 employees globally and grow from $1B to $10B+ in revenue. Jessa is passionate about building strong teams, challenging the status quo and empowering people with technology to do their best work. She currently resides in Vanc
- Taimy Suarez Cruz (@Taimy_SC). Director of Logistics for BroadGrain Commodities Inc, a company dedicated to the origination, handling, processing and trading of over 1 million metric tons of grain and pulses every year. With over 10 years of experience in the logistics field, Taimy began her career in the field as an administrative associate for BroadGrain, building her expertise and experience along the way in the execution of break-bulk vessels contract operations. Over the last decade, she has come to lead a supply chain planning, logistics team formed by over 30 regionally, and offshore-lo
- Josh Nye is a Senior Economist at RBC, focusing on the macroeconomic outlook and monetary policy in Canada and the United States. His research notes include Financial Markets Monthly, a forward-looking analysis of domestic and international economic and financial market trends. His comments are regularly featured in media, including the Globe and Mail, Financial Post and Wall Street Journal. Josh holds a BA (Honours) in Economics from the University of Western Ontario and MSc in Economics from the London School of Economics. He has worked at RBC Economics since 2012.
- SVP of Sales and Marketing, Dicom Lucas started in the industry in 1994 working for Daily Transport as a student where he worked for 12 years before going on to run operations at several other regional TL and LTL providers. In 2009 he joined Purolator where he was responsible for pricing and costing in their Freight division which eventually led to him assuming the role of VP of Pricing and Yield Management at Dicom Transportation located in Dorval Quebec. Lucas is now SVP of Sales and Marketing for Dicom, since it was acquired by GLS, a subsidiary of Royal Mail, in August of 2018.
- Craig Faucette is the Director, Policy and Programs for Trucking HR Canada, a national not-for-profit organization dedicated to addressing the human resources challenges and opportunities in the trucking and logistics sector. Craig has spent his career in the charitable and non-profit sector, and brings those skills with him to the trucking industry. Through his career he has continually taken on more progressive roles, where he has developed expertise in non-profit management, program development and management, and business development. As part of the Trucking HR Canada team, Craig o
- Imtiaz completed a Master’s degree in Chemical Engineering and Business Management at the University of Birmingham, UK and went on to work in fast upscale environment in corporate sales at Vodafone U.K. Imtiaz has worked in various roles to deploy mobile and workflow transformations in the telecoms industry giving him firsthand experience in managing complex projects and finding efficiencies in workflow process. In 2015, Imtiaz accepted a VP role at eShipper Inc to scale up the business across North America, build structure to the company grow the brand globally. In the last year, Imtiaz h