Sponsors & Partners 2018
- Omnitracs is a global pioneer of trucking solutions for all business models. Omnitracs’ more than 1,000 employees deliver software-as-a-service-based solutions to help over 12,000 customers manage nearly 1,100,000 assets in more than 70 countries. The company pioneered the use of commercial vehicle telematics 30 years ago and serves today as a powerhouse of innovative, intuitive technologies. Omnitracs transforms the transportation industry through technology and insight, featuring best-in-class solutions for compliance, safety and security, productivity, telematics and tracking, transportatio
- DDC FPO is your freight-focused back office partner. We are a division of The DDC Group, a worldwide network of business process outsourcing experts offering low-cost, high-tech data capturing solutions since 1989. Our 4,500+ staff delivers your back office needs in over 40 languages using cutting-edge technology. You can find our customized solutions currently processing over 30% of all LTL bills in the United States. We deliver the full package solution for your back office needs to achieve long-term cost containment and profitability: billing, rate auditing, POD processing, track & trace, c
- International Trucks is a holding company whose subsidiaries and affiliates produce International® brand commercial and military trucks, proprietary diesel engines, and IC Bus™ brand school and commercial buses. An affiliate also provides truck and diesel engine service parts. Another affiliate offers financing services. Additional information is available at ca.internationaltrucks.com
- ISAAC Instruments designs and manufactures technological solutions that enable truck fleets improve performance, productivity, compliance and safety. Its automated telemetry solution transforms complex data into meaningful indicators. With the continuous monitoring of both driver and truck performance, transportation companies can make informed decision. ISAAC’s integrated mobile communication technology provides real-time connectivity between drivers and company personnel, to optimize operations and maximize profits. www.isa
- Volvo Trucks manufactures a broad line of Class 8 trucks and tractors-both on-highway and vocational-under the Volvo brand. Each new or used purchase is supported by a strong dealer network and by industry-leading parts and service programs to smooth your ride on the road to success. Follow us on social media. For more information go to: www.volvotruckscanada.com
Morning Coffee Break Sponsor
- Cummins Inc., a global power leader, is a corporation of complementary business units that design, manufacture, distribute and service diesel and natural gas engines and related technologies, including fuel systems, controls, air handling, filtration, emission solutions and electrical power generation systems. Headquartered in Columbus, Indiana, (USA) Cummins currently employs approximately 52,600 people worldwide and serves customers in approximately 190 countries and territories through a network of approximately 600 company-owned and independent distributor locations and approximately 7,200
Afternoon Coffee Break Sponsor
- Based in Denton, Texas, Peterbilt Motors Company has a global reputation for industry-leading design, innovative engineering and fuel-efficient solutions. With a full line of on-highway, vocational and medium-duty products, including alternative-fueled vehicles, a proven array of TruckCare aftermarket support programs and a respected network of independent North American dealerships, Peterbilt continues its industry leadership. Visit: www.peterbilt.com
- CANADA CARTAGE: #1 IN FLEET OUTSOURCING Canada Cartage is the nation's largest provider of outsourced fleets, with a network of facilities across the country, over 3,000 transportation professionals on staff, and an award-winning reputation for outstanding customer service. For more information please visit www.canadacartage.com.
Notepad & Pen Sponsor
- Lubecore™ is the pre-eminent provider of the world’s best automated greasing systems. We pack a powerful punch with our 4P value chain: our business principles, our customer promise, our products, and our great people. Combined, we can’t be beat. Dig inside for more details about our business, who we are, our products and services and how to do business with us.